Monday, April 20, 2009

Greetings

Greetings!
I am the Thinking Prole: an average member of the masses, not part of the elite, not a socialite, and unremarkable when compared to the rest of my species. I write because I constantly judge my world, the surroundings and the people in them, with a critical eye. To me Faith is not an objective, but rather a luxury.

I hope that my objectivity does not offend, but that shall not stop me. I know that my Values won’t match everyone else’s; it’s unrealistic to think that they will. Perhaps those from the Inner Party will make me into an unperson for speaking my mind, but I think that those who stay silent are the true unpersons.

I write here because I have a perception of right and wrong, and I feel cowardly when I do nothing to alter my world in accordance with that perception. Many people strive to do justice, to help others; I hope that this can be some contribution.

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment